Identification of Accredited Investors
Please read the important notice carefully by scrolling down the page, and confirm whether you are an accredited investor based on your own conditions.
Before continue to browse the company’s website, please ensure that you or the institution you present satisfy the criteria set out for an accredited investor. Accredited investors refer to professional investors who are accredited to invest in private investment funds by the regulations related to security investment by any country or region. For example, according to “Interim Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Private Investment Funds ”in China, the accredited investors of private funds refer to those entities and individuals with corresponding risk identification and risk-taking capabilities who invest in a single private fund at an amount not less than RMB 1 million and accord with following standards:
(1) With respect to entities, their net assets shall not be less than RMB 10 million ; and
(2) With respect to individuals, their financial assets shall not be less than RMB 3 million or their personal average annual income in the last three years shall not be less than RMB 0.5 million . (The aforementioned financial assets referred to in the preceding paragraph include bank deposits, stocks, bonds, fund units, wealth management plans, bank financial products, trust plans, insurance products and futures rights and interests etc.)
The following investors shall be deemed as accredited investors:
(1) Pension funds such as social security funds and enterprise pensions etc. and social non-profit foundations such as charitable funds etc.;
(2) Investment plans established according to law and filed with AMAC;
(3) Private fund managers and their employees who invest in the private funds they manage ; and
(4) Other investors specified by CSRC.
If you continue to visit or use this website, it means you have declared that you or the institution you represent as an accredited investor. In turns, you would need to comply with the laws and regulations in you jurisdiction, agree and accept the following terms and related obligations. If you are not an accredited investor or do not agree with the following terms and related obligations, please do not continue to browse or use the information and data on the website.
This website and all the information and data it contains is owned and published by Shanghai Shenyi Investment (“the Company”). The information and data on the website is for reference only, and does not serve for the materials of advertisement, marketing and sales purposes, or solicitation to invest in any securities, funds or other investment tools.
Investment involves risks so investors should read through product’s marketing materials for further information, understand the risk factors involved, and seek for appropriate investment advisory opinions from professionals. Products’ NAV and their returns could be potentially volatile and their historical performances do not represent forecast for their future performances. The information provided by this website is not meant for investment recommendations or advisory opinions, and
investors should not make investment decisions based on the information provided on this website.
The company could amend or adjust the information provided on this website without prior notice, and the company does not promise to update the information provided by this website in real times.
Any copyright, patent, intellectual property right and any other property right related to the information or data on the website is owned by the company. The company will not deliver or transfer any rights to visitors or the website by any means.
>> Current Position：Mutual Funds
Shanghai Shenyi Investment Corporation Limited
Tel：021-68389111 Add：Huangpu Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai, China
All rights reserved by Shanghai Shenyi Investment Co. Ltd. 沪ICP备12049337号-2